Monday, February 24, 2014

Some pix

My youngest going along in the "wee-ride".
Well, at least one courageous reader commented a long time ago they'd like to see some pictures in addition to the "wonderfully descriptive and engaging writing" (I quoted myself there!).  So, I recently came out from under a log and learned how to do that and here are some old pictures. Enjoy!
Delivering mother and aunt to Oklahoma Freewheel in '11?


These show the reflective measures I've taken to increase visibility.
So, there you go. I don't have many pictures, but there are at least a few.
Keep on commuting by bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your positive, relevant comments and questions. Also, I welcome the opportunity to form a network of like minded individuals by sharing information, links, etc.